Monday, September 22, 2008

Beginnings!



Hey all,


This Sunday September 21, 2008 marked a milestone in my family. Together we were able to dedicate my little nephew, Rodney DeShawn Endsley Jr. It was an honor for me to stand alongside my sister India and Rodney, along with my grandmother, dad and relatives to support my sister.


Now if you know me you know how important family is to me. Over the last 10 years (yep, I've been at CWC for 10 years this October, wow the time flies) I think back to when I first started attending CWC. I came without any of my family to a newfound church family that opened it's arms to embrace this baby Christian guy from Detroit. And now as I serve the Lord and continue my journey as a minister of the gospel what an awesome feeling of God's grace that I could look out and see my family, but church and immediate gather together to worship the king of kings. And this precious little life is what brought everyone together. As we prayed for him I just thanked God for this blessing, and prayed that he will grow up to be a strong man of God someday!


As we look at our children we must never forget that they are the future, and no matter how bleak things may look in the world, we have got to work our hardest to help lay foundations for our kids. So as you look at this picture of the smallest member of the Fullum Family, think of all of our babies and how we must make ourselves disciples of Christ in order to minister to them. The harvest is here ladies and gentlemen, lets be about God's business!!!


Pictured: PJ (Uncle) India(sister) Ed (stepdad)Rodney (dad) Recia and Dillon (cousins)

May God Bless you and Heaven smile on you!
Pastor Jason


1 comment:

Doreen said...

what an awesome testimony of what God is doing in your family!

Miss you & Shelly!