Thursday, March 6, 2008

Can you imagine?

Ha, more thoughts from me! Can you imagine what it will be like when we see our savior face to face. I know that the song, "I can Only Imagine" comes to mind, but have you ever really given it much thought.
Lets take a look at this. If there is one certainty in life it is that one day we will all die. What really matters most in life is how we serve the one True God, how we live our life, the relationships we forge, the family and friends that we love. these are the things that really matter.
Have you ever stopped to think about the things that really matter? Sure we get caught in the everyday trials and tribulations, but when it all boils down, it is about us and God. I tell the teens all the time, what really matters is that God loves you and this is so true for all of us. Truth be told whenever I hear the song, "I can Only Imagine", I always think, Pastor Jason Fullum what will you do when that day comes, when Jesus comes back. Will I bow down, will I cry, will I sing songs of praise. all I really know is that there will be such a joy to finally see my savior face to face. That is our hope and joy. hold onto it, because the world wants nothing more than to rip it from you. but God is ever faithful, and if you don't know that joy, then I think it is time that you give Jesus Christ a try. I promise he will never fail you!
Have a blessed week!
Pastor Jason

1 comment:

DrC said...

That puts everything n perspective, especially from a believers perspective. Keep up the Good work at CWC
-Dale