Saturday, January 31, 2009

From the Inside out

Hey all,
As I sit here and think and type I find myself so hopeful right now. Pastor Mick has said time and time again that, "Now will be our finest hour"! Those of you who know me know that I have a flair for the dramatic, and that phrased has been a guiding force for me in recent week. I have seen and talked to people who have indicated that right now in their lives they feel like they are going through the worst time in their life. Whether the problems are economic, or just despair with situations, we all need to be reminded that God is there! Yes, God is there thought the hard times, we are not alone.
Tomorrow is uncertain and the guilt and pain of yesterday can and will dominate if we don't surrender to God. Many ask me about our youth all the time. How are they? Are they putting their hope in Jesus? The answer is yes, and if we are doing what we should do (praying and seeking God's wisdom) then the answer is clear. We are to put our hope in Jesus from the inside out, that is, with our entire being.
I know this is tough especially during the rough times, those times that we don't do what we know we should. So get back up and try again. Don't give up! The glorious one, our great God wants no less of us.
So as you go about your day today, remember that. Whether you are taking the kids to school or out, having dinner, life journaling, don't forget what a great God we serve. He is everlasting!!!

"His light will shine when all else fails
neverending his glory goes beyond all things
my heart and my soul
I give you control
consume us from the inside out"

"From the Inside out" Hillsong

May God bless you and Heaven smile on you!
Pastor Jason

No comments: